Sunday, October 27, 2013

We're Still Here!

World's Worst Blogger?
Um, I think so.
I can't believe that it is has been almost two months since I've posted anything!  Not only do I still need to get McCartney's 8 month post up, but her 9 month one too.  Plus, I've got lots and lots of updates about life around this sweet little home of ours, as well as some explanations for my blogosphere-absence.
So, I shall return soon with all of that (I'd do it now, but I've got to finish the dye job for part of McCartney's Halloween costume which is so adorable I can't handle it).  In the meantime, I just wanted to pop in and say, "Hello and Happy Fall Ya'll!"
McCartney at our Pumpkin Farm last weekend.

Now tell me,
what have you been up to?

Talk to you soon!
~ Kelly Jo

4 comments:

  1. We've missed you! ;) 9 months? That's crazy! Didn't you just have her??? :) I'm about 20 days from my own due date. Weird. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun baby! I've missed hearing from you, glad to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you and your writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With a face like that I would forget about blogging too. Fall is my favorite time of year, I may go absent too! Happy Halloween. Hope you'll link up with us for Medical Mondays next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what other people have to say so please comment away! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...