Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Street

Happy Halloween!
Fun Fact About the Writer Of This Old Blog: I LOVE Halloween.  Always have.  Always will.
Needless to say, I am so excited about celebrating McCartney's 1st Halloween tonight.  I'll be back soon with lots and lots of photos oh her in her ferociously terrifying costume, but in the meantime here are some that I took over the weekend.
You see, there is a street in our town known as "Halloween Street."  During the month of October it is absolutely nuts.  The residents go all out decorating there homes...like ALL OUT!  So, it's no wonder that they get an average of 3,000-5,000 trick-or-treats each year.  It's so busy that on Facebook this week local businesses have been posting about how they will be closing early on Halloween because of the parking and traffic situation.  Craziness!  So, of course we had to check it all out.  Last Saturday night we took a little drive-through tour of the neighborhood and I was able to capture a few pics out the car window.  These are just the houses on my side!
Anyway, if you're in need of some last minute decorating inspiration, check these out. ;o)






Happy Halloween Ya'll!

~ Kelly Jo





3 comments:

  1. Reminds me of Prescott ... they always do Halloween up big there. :) My town, onj the other hand, sucks with Halloween. And it's so cold that we literally went out for 5 minutes and left with 8 pieces of candy because my kids were all shivering and crying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cool! Do they decorate for Christmas like that too? Just found your blog-fellow doctors wife :) Excited to read more from ya!

    www.kellysreality.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what other people have to say so please comment away! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...