Saturday, August 10, 2013

That Old Husband Of Mine

Today I just want to wish a Happy Birthday to the most amazing man, husband, father, surgeon, and friend that I know!
You do so much for this little family of ours and you work your butt off every day (which is evident today since it is 1pm and you are still sound asleep).  I don't think any amount of birthday cake or presents can express just how much we love you, but we're gonna try.  So, with that being said, we just want to say Happy, Happy Birthday Ben/Honey/Daddy and cheers to being a hot old guy now!

Love,
Your Much Younger Wife ;o)

PS - I'll be back later with the details on how we celebrated his Dirty Thirty, but until then we are going to keep the par-tay going!

2 comments:

I love to hear what other people have to say so please comment away! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...