Joining up once again with Jen and her crew for 7 Quick Takes...
|Ben's Blanket Stylings|
1. Happy Post-Valentine's Day everyone! I hope that all of you had a romantic, fun-filled evening with your loves. Ours was a total bust. Between a late night surgery case that kept Ben in the OR, my car being deader than a doornail and unable to pick up our planned dinner, and a pager that went off the hook every.five.minutes when he got home it was pretty uneventful. We would celebrate this weekend but his parents are coming into town, so it looks like we're going to attempt Valentines 2.0 on Monday. Oh, the life of a resident!
At least I had two other Valentine's to snuggle with last night...
2. So, I'm in the market for a big girl camera (we happen to have a cute new subject that just requires a ton and ton of photos) and am taking recommendations starting....now :o) As the mama and papa-razzi we want to get the best pictures we can and our iPhones just aren't cutting it.
|No more photos please!|
3. The other day when I asked for movie recommendations, Taylor recommended Pitch Perfect. I'm pretty sure that I have not laughed out loud at a movie, nor watched such a fun, feel-good movie in a long time. It. Was. Awesome. Awesome and hilarious. Highly recommend it folks! Even Ben thought that it was a riot so that's saying something!
5. I have been working on McCartney's birth story so that I can post it for her one month birthday next week and let's just say it's turning out to be quite the novel. I'm apologizing in advance for the incredibly high word count.
4. She'll start aggressive chemo soon and then will have surgery in a few months. Here's hoping for the best!
Have a great weekend everyone!
~ Kelly Jo