Happy Friday Everyone!
1. This week Ben has been, well, adorable. We've had quite a few days where Trudy's ears suddenly perk up at the sound of the garage door going up hours before it normally does and SURPRISE! Daddy's home! As soon as he's done with his surgery cases, as long as there is no work left at the hospital, he rushes home to see his girls. I felt so bad for him on Wednesday though. He had been home maybe five minutes, roughhoused with Trudy to get some of her excitement out, and then as soon as he picked up McCartney...BEEP BEEP BEEP! That darn pager! It looked like an obstructed bowel needed his attention. At least he got a little bit of love from all of us before he headed out the door and he was still able to be home earlier than normal. Oh, and did I mention that my year and a half long goal of getting him to change out of his scrubs when he comes home has finally been achieved! All it took was a baby! ;o)
2. The other day I posted this late night update on Facebook...
I think that Trudes was in shock. I don't blame her. That stuff just shot across the room.
Not gonna lie, it was actually quite impressive.
3. Today Big Mac (that's what we call her when she's chowing down) and I are both sporting cheetah print...
4. Speaking of clothes, I'm really itching to go through my closet and simplify my wardrobe. I've got a ton of clothes that I haven't worn in forever (prior to when I started wearing maternity clothes.) Plus, I've got three bins of clothes that I moved downstairs to make room for maternity clothes. Some don't fit anymore, some just aren't my style anymore, and some are just plain old looking. Time to clear 'em out and make room for some new wardrobe staples! I think that's going to be my little February project. Especially since I'm understanding now what they mean by "nursing friendly."
5. The other day we captured this gem while McCartney was sleeping...
We're so in love with this little gal it's not even funny!
6. Okay, one more baby take...because...well, just because! Who says I need a reason ;o)
Deep in thought.
7. Last, but definitely not please, please say some prayers for my Aunt Marilyn Jo in New York. She went to the hospital the other night with dehydration and they found a mass in her stomach. We are still waiting to hear what the results are from the tests. Also, please say a prayer for my family and for my mom because she is very worried about her sister.
So, there you have it! Now head on over and see what others are talkin' about.
Over and Out,
~ Kelly Jo