1. Dear Baby Girl,
This weekend would be a really nice time for you to make your debut. Ben doesn't have call so he'll be home all weekend and ready to chauffeur me to the hospital.
Also, 1-11 or 1-13-13 would make a really cool birthday, dontcha think?
Just something to consider.
Plus, it seems like you're running out of room in there.
2. Lately I have been so taken back by all of the sweet comment love that you ladies share.
Only one problemo! If you don't have your e-mail address linked to your blog profile then I can't write you back. Janssen over at Everyday Reading (an adorable blog if you haven't checked it out yet!), has a great tutorial on how to fix this problem in a jiffy.
Please do because I would LOVE to respond to each and every one of you!
3. I'm really excited to share our little gal's name once she arrives. We have had it picked out since we started dating. Actually, I had it picked out when I was still a teenager and thankfully Ben loved it too.
However, I have this paranoia that someone is going to let it slip online before we announce it. The majority of our friends and family know it, but we've decided to keep it hush hush on Facebook and the blog so that we have a surprise. That might sound totally petty, but pregnant women are allowed to be irrational about stuff like this right?
4. Speaking of that sweet little gal, did you know...
That seems to be the most alarming fruit/vegetable comparison to date.
5. Who else watched Downton Abbey this week?
Words cannot describe how grateful I am to have it back in my life.
Same goes for The Bachelor because it guarantees that on Tuesday I will be cracking up.
6. While we're talking all things pop culture, is anyone else excited about this? It's about darn time, JT!
7. Last night, during my late night Hulu watching pregnancy insomnia sesh, I saw this promo. Let's just say that at 2am I could not stop laughing. I'm prettttttty sure that I would be like the woman in the second couple.
Welp, that's all I've got for now!
Head on over and check out some much more exciting takes with Jen and her crew!
Over and Out,
PS - Here's a bonus take of Trudy cuteness that I just came across. She's too sweet to not share.